babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: October Delivery SD4 Dynamic for Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone fancy it ?

Contemplating giving up my order slot, have paid £1000 deposit with my local dealers Taggers of Motherwell and promised a car early October.

Full spec yet to be confirmed

SD4 Auto , Dynamic
Fuji White / Black Roof
Black Leather

Offers over £1k, if we transfer before 30th July ill throw in my VIP passes for the Evoque Unleashed at Gleneagles in perthshire.

Im well known on the other Range Rover forums and members can vouch my credibility.

Chris
(19-07-2011 02:37pm)x5pea Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone fancy it ?

Contemplating giving up my order slot, have paid £1000 deposit with my local dealers Taggers of Motherwell and promised a car early October.

Full spec yet to be confirmed

SD4 Auto , Dynamic
Fuji White
Black Leather
Pan Roof

Offers over £1k, if we transfer before 30th July ill throw in my VIP passes for the Evoque Unleashed at Gleneagles in perthshire.

Im well know on the other Range Rover forums and members can vouch my credibility.

Chris

Hang yer heed in shame!
Are you able to transfer over orders,will dealers allow this?
(19-07-2011 07:27pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you able to transfer over orders,will dealers allow this?

yeah it will be fine

(19-07-2011 07:19pm)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]Hang yer heed in shame!

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Why are you thinking of cancelling? Rolling Eyes
(19-07-2011 08:14pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you thinking of cancelling? Rolling Eyes

I fancy and R8 or aston martin and the mrs dont want a "big" car.
(19-07-2011 08:14pm)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you thinking of cancelling? Rolling Eyes

rhetorical questionWink
R8 or Aston, nice I wouldn't have thought the Evoque as good as it is would be in the same league as those! I'd go for the R8 V10 personally.
Can the spec be changed. Barolo black. Pan roof. Keyless entry. Alloys. And power tailgate?
(20-07-2011 01:22am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Can the spec be changed. Barolo black. Pan roof. Keyless entry. Alloys. And power tailgate?

nope, not without delaying delivery to dec , ill get the full spec from the dealers today
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's