babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Oem Rear flexible cargomat / loadspace protector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought this for my dynamic, and notice that the tie down hooks keep it from resting flat in the back.

Specifically the two closest to the tailgate on both rails seem to obstructing the mat from laying flat - even when moved as far back towards the tailgate as possible.

Any ideas on this ?
(08-07-2012 08:29am)Lone Rangerover Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this for my dynamic, and notice that the tie down hooks keep it from resting flat in the back.

Specifically the two closest to the tailgate on both rails seem to obstructing the mat from laying flat - even when moved as far back towards the tailgate as possible.

Any ideas on this ?

I have the same. Dealer offered to cut holes in it for the hooks, I declined... Other option is to remove the hooks..
(08-07-2012 11:35am)Kimv Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same. Dealer offered to cut holes in it for the hooks, I declined... Other option is to remove the hooks..

So did you just end up removing the hooks ?
(08-07-2012 05:40pm)Lone Rangerover Wrote: [ -> ]So did you just end up removing the hooks ?

no, i just lay it over them and accept...
(08-07-2012 05:47pm)Kimv Wrote: [ -> ]no, i just lay it over them and accept...

Does yours lay flat on any of the corners ? Mine lays flat on all corners except 1 which is the passenger side corner closest to the tailgate.
do you have the movable hook on rails? such a dumb design having cut outs for the rubber mat and not matching the movable hooks on mine Sad i ended up removing the hooks from the rails.
(21-07-2012 10:03pm)Bruno787 Wrote: [ -> ]do you have the movable hook on rails? such a dumb design having cut outs for the rubber mat and not matching the movable hooks on mine Sad i ended up removing the hooks from the rails.

Yup I have the movable hooks, and all except 1 of them work with the mat - that's why I'm wondering if I just have a defective hook
from what i recall, its the hook towards the bumper that doesnt work. the underside of the removable hook has stoppers, it limits their position with the rails.
(22-07-2012 03:48am)Bruno787 Wrote: [ -> ]from what i recall, its the hook towards the bumper that doesnt work. the underside of the removable hook has stoppers, it limits their position with the rails.

is it both hooks closest to the bumper on yours that interfere with the mat or is it just one of them that is the problem on yours ?
(22-07-2012 08:31am)Lone Rangerover Wrote: [ -> ]is it both hooks closest to the bumper on yours that interfere with the mat or is it just one of them that is the problem on yours ?

i think it was the hook on the left side (driver's side ) that was the problem. Sad oh well i removed the hooks, problem solved.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's