babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Dealer Demo's - when?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I've still yet to see and Evoque up close and personal, anyone know when dealers are expecting to have them on the showroom floors?

Dave
(19-07-2011 09:25am)HA54SYM Wrote: [ -> ]As I've still yet to see and Evoque up close and personal, anyone know when dealers are expecting to have them on the showroom floors?

Dave

Beginning of September I was told.
In Chester: 9 Sept
So with production already started, press getting and driven the cars, and now dealers, surely some customers will have their cars before the dealers get a demo?

Dave
I've been invited to my dealership in Swansea on Sept 8th. My car should be delivered sometime towards end of Sept. (hopefully!)
ANT
I've been invited to my dealership in Swansea on Sept 8th. My car should be delivered sometime towards end of Sept. (hopefully!)
ANT
(19-07-2011 11:32am)HA54SYM Wrote: [ -> ]So with production already started, press getting and driven the cars, and now dealers, surely some customers will have their cars before the dealers get a demo?

Dave

I understand all cars are to be held until launch date. No customer cars allowed on the road before that date or else knuckles rapped.
(19-07-2011 01:06pm)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2011 11:32am)HA54SYM Wrote: [ -> ]So with production already started, press getting and driven the cars, and now dealers, surely some customers will have their cars before the dealers get a demo?

Dave

I understand all cars are to be held until launch date. No customer cars allowed on the road before that date or else knuckles rapped.

Just read a reply e-mail from my dealer at Oxford, which reads:

The plan is -

As a customer who has placed an order, you will be invited to our VIP Launch Event on Thursday 8th September. This will be an evening 'do'. You will also be invited to our Test Drive Event on the 9th - so yes I will book you in for 3pm. I don't know what vehicles we will have as demos yet.

Regards,

So i presume all dealers are doing the same?
(19-07-2011 09:53am)j7david Wrote: [ -> ]In Chester: 9 Sept

Im at the Chester dealership tomorrow...have you ordered from there as well?
(19-07-2011 09:30pm)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-07-2011 09:53am)j7david Wrote: [ -> ]In Chester: 9 Sept

Im at the Chester dealership tomorrow...have you ordered from there as well?

How have you found the service from Chester so far? Hubby has a RRS and is generally disappointed with the sales team? We have been recommended to ask for 'Alex' when we do visit. I am intending to have a test drive before placing my order but am considering trying Conwy and Knutsford also to see if there is any difference in service levels and figures as I want to part ex my X5....

Would be interested to hear any feedback on the Chester dealer..

Thanks.

Ali Smile
Reference URL's