babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fuji White eD4 Pure.....Ebony or Cirrus/Lunar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First post on here but been lurking for a while looking at every aspect of this car from all your photos, all of them much appreciated.

Finger poised over the send order button with Lex Autolease for a Fuji White eD4 Pure 5dr as a company car but I can't decide on Ebony or Cirrus/Lunar?

Been to two LR Dealers in Preston and Chester to see if they had one dotted about but most are in Ebony, none in Cirrus.

I have seen a few pictures on this forum and the net but would really like to see one in the flesh.

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to where I could cast my eyes over one somewhere in Lancashire/Manchester area, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Ian
200% cirrus/ lunar! Smile
There are some very nice photos somewhere on here. I'll try and find them for you.
Not sure where you can see one in your area. However, my thoughts are that cirrus looks really cool. It's very light though. This made me prefer ebony because of a new baby and that we go camping quite a bit. So it just wasnt practical. In prestige the ivory contrast stitch on the ebony looks great and gives some interest. As such, dare I say that the ebony on pure looks rather dull and boring. Because of this, I would go cirrus in a pure..... Just my opinion!
Sandman, can't help you directly, as I don't have the spec your looking for, otherwise you could have had a look at mine, but avoid the dealership in Preston, they are pretty useless.
(04-07-2012 12:27pm)Michelle Wrote: [ -> ]200% cirrus/ lunar! Smile
There are some very nice photos somewhere on here. I'll try and find them for you.

+1
With the pano roof as well, the inside looks very spacious.

Only downside is that the drivers seat can show a blue denim tinge on the leather (if you wear jeans) but i use the autoglym interior shampoo every couple of weeks and this keeps the seats looking good..Very Happy
Be careful with Cirrus if you wear jeans. the dye rubs off on the leather. I've seen quite a few in showrooms with a blueish cast.
I have the black interior and no pano and it isnt dark or dull
(04-07-2012 12:36pm)Michelle Wrote: [ -> ]Found them
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/5125954/...e?h=6c9ad3

Michelle, thats great, thank you for taking the time to find them, not seen those before.

Thanks all for your replies, I'm pretty limited budget wise as I can't spend over the company car limit but current spec extras I have are Pano roof, privacy glass and front fogs. Can't get 20" Alloys but could drop the privacy glass and front fogs for 19" type 4's hmmm?

Seemed to have limited stock in Preston, chap at Chester has been very helpful letting me crawl around his cars.

I have three jean wearers, Mrs and two kids (who also eat chocolate, well some of it, the rest they smear on seats...oh and crisps, don't get me started on crisps!). I intend to use my Smax when playing taxi but will take that advice on board.

Thanks again for all your help.
Just had a call back from Stratstone in Bury and they have a Fuji White with Cirrus in, waiting to go out as a fleet car.

Will pop down after work to take a look, result!
A note on the colour choices (I chose the lighter Ivory because I thought it looked smarter and lighter but thats just an opinion).
Of course there are the cleaning issues but a point in their favour is that the lighter colour leathers have a softer feel, the darker colours need a
denser fabric to hold the black or dark grey dyes so feel a bit less luxurious. It’s just a tactile thing.
I chose ebony with fuji , very happy

My friend chose cirrus with orkney that looks ace as well

My vote goes to ebony
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's