babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: RRE doors are dangerous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was washing this baby and when i came to the lower corner part of the door, i almost cut myself. Luckily, the hard plastic that finishes the door knifed thru the wash cloth first but it still gave me some slight cut on my hand. RRE owners should be aware of this sharp edges on the door - hopefully it would not slice thru someones leg in the future.
Can you give us a photo of the door??
It's a question of which is worse a metal door corner, or a bit of plastic cladding? Both would do some damage but I agree it is quite a pointed corner!
Rolling with Laughter well I have heard it all now. This is my fourth LR and all have had the black plastic along the bottom of the doors and i have never cut myself, I have washed the evoque lots of times ignorant to the danger that lurked around the doors, I will take it on board.

Only teasing Very Happy

Not found mines that sharp but I supposed if you applied enough pressure you may get a friction burn.
Well thank you for the warning which I hope will be heeded by LR's litigious North American customer base and so avoid a Class Action Law suit.

By the way, didn't anyone tell you? The Evoque itself is dangerous. Drive it into a tree and you will probably die. Best leave it at home and walk...
Life is dangerous, driving is dangerous. You had better stop in bed to avoid risk, oh hang on a bed can be dangerous too.
(01-07-2012 02:25am)rvakia Wrote: [ -> ]Was washing this baby and when i came to the lower corner part of the door, i almost cut myself. Luckily, the hard plastic that finishes the door knifed thru the wash cloth first but it still gave me some slight cut on my hand. RRE owners should be aware of this sharp edges on the door - hopefully it would not slice thru someones leg in the future.

Slice through someones leg ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Its a bloody door not a guillotine
(02-07-2012 08:22am)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Slice through someones leg ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Its a bloody door not a guillotine

Rolling with Laughter
I am not opening the door anymore. I am thinking of entering thru the window from now on....
Can someone paste a picture of the culprit door in question pls?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's