babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Letter confirming unleashed. And wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(20-07-2011 01:16am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone got a confirmed time for their driving day yet?

Yes had mine through last week for ST David's hotel Cardiff 17th Aug. It will b good to finally drive one, hope it doesn't disappoint! Confused
(21-07-2011 09:02am)MW73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-07-2011 01:16am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone got a confirmed time for their driving day yet?

Yes had mine through last week for ST David's hotel Cardiff 17th Aug. It will b good to finally drive one, hope it doesn't disappoint! Confused

Got mine same day same place, may see you there!
What time slots were you offered
(21-07-2011 11:06am)vinda Wrote: [ -> ]What time slots were you offered

6pm - late I know!
Ours is at 11am but were staying over at the hotel for the night as were coming up so thought we would make a day of it! See you there possibly Alex! I've too ordered a Dynamic SD4.

Assume you're referring to the rescheduled Stowe event? They haven't arranged times yet which seems a bit strange Rolling Eyes
As if by magic LR just called. Have booked for 5.45pm
Great. I will call them tomorrow
Booked time. 16.30.
(21-07-2011 07:34am)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]Got mine a few days ago and thought it was a nice touch, despite a few problems here and there overall LR has exceeded my expectations in terms of overall customer service.

Again I
Again I was not expecting anything so was very surprised.

My wine has arrived too
Still very disappointed though because:

They told me there would be some 9am sessions when they rescheduled -hasn't happened. 1630 is the first time
I have still had no personal reply to the email I sent them
They still haven't explained why "they could not provide cars to the right standards" despite the publicised fanfare about Job 1 - the other events start very soon after and I'm not sure we've been told the truth
My kids aren't welcome

Oh I don't like wine eitherSad
(22-07-2011 07:38pm)Acwats Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-07-2011 07:34am)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]Got mine a few days ago and thought it was a nice touch, despite a few problems here and there overall LR has exceeded my expectations in terms of overall customer service.

Again I
Again I was not expecting anything so was very surprised.

My wine has arrived too

They told me there would be some 9am sessions when they rescheduled -hasn't happened. 1630 is the first time
They still haven't explained why "they could not provide cars to the right standards" despite the publicised fanfare about Job 1 - the other events start very soon after and I'm not sure we've been told the truth
My kids aren't welcome

Oh well at least they sent something!
(22-07-2011 07:38pm)Acwats Wrote: [ -> ]My wine has arrived too

My kids aren't welcome

Yawn
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's