babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Minimum down payment required by Land Rover for a lease?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I was at the dealership today and they told me I can't do zero down on a lease. They said there's a minimum that Land Rover requires down on the lease. Curious if you've heard the same thing or if anyone was able to sign a lease with nothing down??

That minimum is $1,540 USD as I was told. I'm not interested in putting anything down on the car because if the car gets totaled or stolen, I lose any and all of the amount I put down and that money is gone forever.
In the UK we have the option to buy GAP insurance, that covers any shortfall, and has a number of options such as return to invoice, vehicle replacement, agreed value as well as deferred payment as in the UK insurers pay market value in the first 12 months.
(27-06-2012 01:34pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]In the UK we have the option to buy GAP insurance, that covers any shortfall, and has a number of options such as return to invoice, vehicle replacement, agreed value as well as deferred payment as in the UK insurers pay market value in the first 12 months.

We get GAP insurance free here in the USA. Smile
Reference URL's