babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 4th July build date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, should have her before the end of July now Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Born on the fourth of July, hope it has more luck than the bloke in the film of the same name!
Independence day too...if all goes to plan then a week later you should have it.
(25-06-2012 06:47pm)Straydox Wrote: [ -> ]Independence day too...if all goes to plan then a week later you should have it.

They are saying w/c 16th which in reality will be the week end unless I can get Friday off work. Still a far cry from the original date of October.

I'll be joining the Mauritius blue club very soon, woo hoo Very Happy
Nice one Vc hope mine comes as quick been promised 1st september and i ordered mine on 9th June.
When did you order yours VC?
(30-06-2012 04:16pm)rhysadams Wrote: [ -> ]When did you order yours VC?

Lancaster in Reading on 4th April
That's the day after we ordered, and ours is sat on our drive now!
I'd love to know how the LR build schedule works!
I ordered on April 26th and am colelcting the car on July 09th. I went to a dealer outside my town to be able to get the earliest possible date, else I was being quoted Sep 2012. I have also checked on Topix and yes the car was vuilt on June 26th. I could have the car earlier, but I am not able to go and pick it before July 09th. So, quite pleased with reaching out to various dealers in order to get the best deal.
That's pretty good about 2 months from ordering to build time, hope mine get built in 2 month's.and i would be willing to accept delivery before new reg date as my private plate is going on any way.
Reference URL's