babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TD4 - What are the CO2 Emissions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm confused - up to yesterday I was looking at speccing the SD4 rather than the TD4; the performance isn't an issue for me but according to the 'build and price' feature on the LR UK web site, CO2 emissions for the TD4 manual are 174g/km compared to 149g/km for the SD4 manual. However, I've just noticed that in the printed brochure the TD4 manual and the SD4 manual both show 149g/km Rolling Eyes

So, which is it? Is the TD4 149g/km or 174g/km? The difference puts it in a different tax bracket, so could be the deciding factor for which engine I spec.
manual 149 auto 174
(21-06-2012 02:22pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]manual 149 auto 174

Didn't think there was a TD4 auto?

This is what I'm on about:
My understanding is that the td4 manual and the sd4 have the same co2 output.

As there is no td4 auto in the uk, the only auto available is the sd4 and that is 174.

Hope this helps, I understand that the diesel manuals have the same co2 which is quite amazing for the higher output engine.
Thanks for the replies, I think this must just be an error on the LR website as everywhere else on the website and on printed material it says the TD4 emissions are the same as the SD4 manual; 149g/km.
Yep deffo an error, I noticed it about 6 months ago, the 174 is for a diesel Auto
I have a TD4 auto, but it's not an option in the UK and yes the C02 for that is 174.
149g/km and £135 VED.
TD4 and SD4 manual are 149g and the fuel economy figures are identical!
Reference URL's