babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Which roof box colour for Fuji White Dynamic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I was wondering what is the best colour combo for a roof box to place on a Fuji White Dynamic? I'm thinking of the Thule motion 800 in Gloss black colour. It suits the overall colour scheme of the car (with the gloss black exteriors)?

http://www.thule.com.au/details.php?p_id...Motion_800
[attachment=2397]
agreed. gloss black.

It'll go nicely with the Dynamic grille and side vents.
I agree with the gloss black - you may need to think about the size though - I've got a Thule Atlantis 200 and its about as long a roof box as I think will look right on an Evoque and allow the boot lid to open.
Thanks, will check the length of the box.
I have a similar problem, the roof box we use is great but because of the rear spoiler the bootlid will only open so far, you have to be careful that you do not scratch the spoiler.

Please see below

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w463...f2da0e.jpg

I had the silver box before so had no choice, I agree the black ones look nicer
Good info Westy. BTW, which model of the roof box did you have?
The Atlantis 200 is 175cm long - I also tried an Exodus 450 which is 165cm long and was a better fit but had a ridiculous attachment system and one sided opening so I couldn't get it on the car!
Details for the Thule Motion 800:

Length (cm) 205 cm

Do you reckon it's too long for the Evoque?

The other models and sizes are:

Motion 600 - 190cm long
Motion 200 - 175cm long (similar to the Atlantas 200)

Judging from the response the shorter the better? ie 175 or 190cm boxes?
Personally I think the 175 is about as long as I would put on the Evqoue. The 190cm might work but you'd have a lot of front overhang.

Also I think the Thule 600 is too narrow at only 63cm wide.

I have a photo of the Exodus (165cm) box on the Evoque which should give you a rough idea. I actually think this box is a better size - it's shorter than the Thule 200 but wider and suits the Evoque shape better but the quality was very disappointing.
Thanks for the pics WB! They are very useful in gauging the lengths.
I saw this photo from another forum member. The box is 202cm long. The over hang looks ok to me....

[attachment=2400]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's