babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Front Clear Bra, Does it affect the cameras and sensors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Front Clear Bra, Does it affect the cameras and sensors? (I have the cameras and park assist thingys)

Going to put on a Clear Bra to protect the front bumper from rocks and etc etc...

by the way, what's the option for the rear air conditioner for the rear passengers called? Mine doesnt have it, but some people have it... confused...

thanks
(12-06-2012 03:32am)preme123 Wrote: [ -> ]Front Clear Bra, Does it affect the cameras and sensors? (I have the cameras and park assist thingys)

Going to put on a Clear Bra to protect the front bumper from rocks and etc etc...

by the way, what's the option for the rear air conditioner for the rear passengers called? Mine doesnt have it, but some people have it... confused...

thanks

Are you talking about you putting on a clear bra? Or is your car female and has lumps ours hasn't ? Laughing

Rear passenger air comes through the rear vent between the front passenger seats, air conditioned if selected for the front. Front passengers can select different temperature by 4 degrees only
(12-06-2012 07:40am)Mudi1 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about you putting on a clear bra? Or is your car female and has lumps ours hasn't ? Laughing

Rear passenger air comes through the rear vent between the front passenger seats, air conditioned if selected for the front. Front passengers can select different temperature by 4 degrees only

hahahahahah LaughingLaughing I mean those camera and parking sensors! worried if the protection film would go over those sensors and would bring faults?

my evoque doesn't seem to have the rear air vents tho... Do I have to get the rear entertainment system to get the air vents too? Rolling Eyes
If your installer is competent he will not cover your cameras. Also, if your going with the pre-cut kit you have nothing to worry about. I had mine done last week.
Reference URL's