babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Steering issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've had my Evoque for 3 months now and when I first received it, it took just three days until it was back with the dealer with steering problems when on the motorway at high speed. One minute the steering was fine and then in the next minuite I found it very difficult to control and felt like any slight move I made was very exaggerated. They couldn't find anything wrong with the car when it was hooked it up to the computer and it was only after someone from LR UK coming to have a look at it and making adjustments did they finally do something and I finally got it back two weeks later. Not the best start to a new car!
The problem is now back though! It's been at the garage for a week now and still they say that after hooking up to the computer they can't find any problems. I'm at my wits end, I think they think I'm making it up.
It seems to happen on long journeys at high speed, and if you pull over stop and start it again it seems to reset itself. I can't keep doing this every time it happens.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Many thanks.
Reference URL's