babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Reversing Camera - Some advice please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a standard reversing camera , I don't have the Sat nav.

All of a sudden the grid lines, and direction lines, togehether with the red warning markers (thet bleep when too near an object), have disappeared from the screen. So basicaly what I have is just the camera with nothing else but a picture on the screen..

Now it has been raining non stop here for 2 days and I'm wondering if its a 'gremlin' at work. Have tried stop/start etc, but no good. Just wondering if anyone else out there had exeperienced anything similar or knew of a fix ?

Thanks in anticipation.
(08-06-2012 06:12pm)Big G Wrote: [ -> ]I have a standard reversing camera , I don't have the Sat nav.

All of a sudden the grid lines, and direction lines, togehether with the red warning markers (thet bleep when too near an object), have disappeared from the screen. So basicaly what I have is just the camera with nothing else but a picture on the screen..

Now it has been raining non stop here for 2 days and I'm wondering if its a 'gremlin' at work. Have tried stop/start etc, but no good. Just wondering if anyone else out there had exeperienced anything similar or knew of a fix ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Put car in reverse. Wait for camera image. Touch the touchscreen. This should open a menu where you can chose between "nothing", "lines", "tow assist". Mine disappeared too without reason and this solved it.
Manual p105 - Rear Camera
Reference URL's