babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Getting the evoque shipped within the US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is going to be a very n00b question, but please bear with me Smile

I want to get the range rover evoque pure (5 door) in Fuji White exterior and with the climate comfort package. I test drove one and loved it. I live in the US in Maryland and the local dealer does not have the exact one I want. Will my local land rover dealership be willing to get it shipped from some other dealership within the US? Will it cost me? If so, how much typically?

Also, if I put in an order for a completely new one, how long would that usually take from UK? Is there a shipment fee?

Thank you for your help
Hi, you might want to consider contacting gary at http://www.sandalogistics.co.uk worth talking through your ideas and he may be able to help, please mention that ross recommended him. Also I have some UK contacts for sourcing a vehicle if needed.
I ordered mine mid feb 2012 and delivery was mid May 2012, so about 3 months.
they cost about $300-500 for shipping from the dealer. In actuality its about $200 so they are making money off of shipping as well. I would probably order a new one and check different dealer to see if they have different lead times. best bet is to find a large Land Rover dealer they might have a better chance to get one faster than a small dealer.
Reference URL's