babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: No Mats on a pure??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Just been told by my dealer that a Pure doesn't come with any Mats as standard. is this right??? any one has the same issue??? 33k and no Mats, not impressed!!
Yep, no mats in std pure.

However, you shouldn't be surprised as they are not listed in the spec (which I assume you have studied.)

As to whether they should be 'standard' is another question.

Don't buy the LR ones - search on here and you find details of good suppliers for good money.
Down to person choice I suppose, I've just ordered some from Towequipe, had stuff off them before and found them ok, just hope they arrive before the weekend!! Saturday is D day.
Depends on when you ordered. They were included in the original spec/price list then later removed. If you ordered based on the spec that had them then like many others you can argue the case with your dealer.

Equally reminding your dealer that many other dealers are giving free mats/boot mats/mud flaps with these ZERO DISCOUNTED cars represents a fraction of a percent of discount from them! Alternatively tell them you'd prefer mats to the flowers/chocolates/wine etc they often give on collection.
I really wouldn't be too concerned as quite frankly the mats are very poor. Even in my prestige they are cheap looking. I bet you could pay £20 and buy yourself some better after-market ones. Cheers
(28-05-2012 09:49pm)ytshome Wrote: [ -> ]I really wouldn't be too concerned as quite frankly the mats are very poor. Even in my prestige they are cheap looking. I bet you could pay £20 and buy yourself some better after-market ones. Cheers

The ones I got my dealer to throw in are superb - very thick (like shag pile) and far better than the standard prestige/dynamic ones. I think they're about £150 to buy from LR parts.
(28-05-2012 09:52pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]The ones I got my dealer to throw in are superb - very thick (like shag pile) and far better than the standard prestige/dynamic ones. I think they're about £150 to buy from LR parts.

You are one of the lucky ones. Those that you have are what we should have been given but when LR decided to withdraw the mats from the Pure; guess what? It turned into an opportunity for them to make more money, so they simply gave the pure mats to the dynamic, the dynamics to the prestige and charge us all £150 to buy the ones that they should have been including in the first place.

I did contact Nick at LRCS, but frankly received polite lip service. I did ask her to answer the thread concerning this but it seems she thought better of it and avoided it altogether.
Take a look at Carmats4u.com Evoque link for mats - even though I have a Prestige, I'm sorely tempted to get their Platinum carpet mats which are custom made, use the standard hooks and are of vastly superior in quality to the best that LR can do at any price. I have a set of their thick rubber mats - the driver's one goes up under the pedals (as does the carpet version) highly recommended.
those Platinum one do to the part... like the integration with the standard mat positioning hooks...
They do look good - anyone know what the shipping to Oz would be like?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's