babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Mirrors on Pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please tell me if the mirrors on a standard Pure fold in like my Freelander when locking the car

Thanks Very Happy
No they don't. and even when you push them in it makes little difference to how far they stick out.
Oh dear Sad have to check if it's an option we can have then .......
I think you need to have memory seats for that (not sure about uk) and if you have them, then they do fold it might not seem much, but its due to the width of the car, as i think when you fold the mirrors, they "stick out" as much as your wheel arches
In the UK you can select folding mirrors as an option on a Pure - £340
As long as I can get it in the garage that's all I mind. If the mirrors fold in and are the in line with the wheel arches then it will be ok to get it in the garage. Just be a pain folding the mirrors in as I reverse into the garage
(27-05-2012 10:00am)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]As long as I can get it in the garage that's all I mind. If the mirrors fold in and are the in line with the wheel arches then it will be ok to get it in the garage. Just be a pain folding the mirrors in as I reverse into the garage

That is the very reason I went for the power fold mirrors. As it wont fit though a standard single garage door without the mirrors folded in & it comes with the very cool bat lights...
Just measured the garage it will fit in with the mirrors folded but have to admit it would be a pain if I didn't have the power fold mirrors.............

Going to have to consider the additional cost then

Thanks a lot for the replies appreciated Smile
Well you do get the fancy puddle lamps as well with that option.
I'm sure the dealer won't complain about amending the order if I am spending a little extra lol
Reference URL's