babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Xenon Lights.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if I am imaganing things or not but I'm sure that when I go over a bump sometimes the offside light gives the appearance as though it is loose as in the light appears to judder with its beam on the road....not sure wheather to go to a dealer or not.
I have experienced some flickering going over potholes, something I don't get on my xenon equipped clio!
I've got that too but I'm thinking thats because I have Adaptive Xenons maybe I'm wrong?
I think this is common with Xenons as the bulb holders are not in a fixed position, there are motors that automatically adjust them for height. My A5 did the same. Looks like they wobble a bit if you hit a big bump.
Does anyone know how to turn the 'follow me home' lights off? Since it getting to summer, it's bright enough not to have the lights on. Thanks in advance....
Ps. Too lazy to look in the manual.
Well, if you're too lazy ...

Anyhow - go into the menu using rhs buttons on steering wheel and then work way through to turn off.
Pull out the fuse Very Happy
(21-05-2012 11:57pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if I am imaganing things or not but I'm sure that when I go over a bump sometimes the offside light gives the appearance as though it is loose as in the light appears to judder with its beam on the road....not sure wheather to go to a dealer or not.

getting the same....and never had before with adaptive lights...
At least it apears that I am not alone. I don't have adaptive lights though!
This vibration in the xenons on the bumps seems normal (just the lens moving), its a bit more noticeable on the Evoque to my other car though.
Reference URL's