babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: A few observations and questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today discovered that after a flash wipe of either the front or back window, there’s pause, then a last wipe-up of the dribbles, also the spray on the front is very cleverly a wide angle mist, works very effectively. Love to keep finding these little things, so much thought gone into it.
The drive select works so slickly and I thought I wasn’t going to like that, finding it great to use.
I’ve read there are cheap bits of plastic here and there but overall all the buttons and trim are really first class, no creaks no rattles. Push on bits of the dash, not a murmur. So beats the 58 reg C class I had that was like old style Korean quality .. and lauded to be so great, couldn’t have been worse ((.
The glove box is light and flimsy but I guess weight saving is needed where possible, a hefty glove box weighs a ton.
Reversing camera is great but I’m having to learn to trust it.

Best bit : did 220 miles yesterday, consumption 33.2 .. very good for a new engine ?

Question : Anyone know the hierarchy around camera/audio/satnav ? I think I had satnav on and rev. camera didn’t come on. I think ?
Thanks for reading
The reversing camera comes on whenever you select reverse. It also comes on, annoyingly, if you have the surround camera system already displayed and want to see the other views while reversing to watch kerbs, for example.

Agree the extra drip wipe is a neat trick.
Reference URL's