babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Standard wheels on Pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Folks not really seen a set of standard wheels for the Pure as yet and could do with seeing some pics if anyone has some? Thinking of upgrading the wheels to 20" but depends on if I can live with the issue ones!
(20-05-2012 11:22am)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Folks not really seen a set of standard wheels for the Pure as yet and could do with seeing some pics if anyone has some? Thinking of upgrading the wheels to 20" but depends on if I can live with the issue ones!

If you mean the 18 inch, there are some photos in my thread

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-pure-SD4-coupe

I also went for another set of 18, as i like the ride quality and doesnt look too bad + saves you from scraping the kerb...
My car, standard 18" wheels.

[Image: dsc0324hs.jpg]

[Image: dsc0323j.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I upgraded to the style 4 19s but there is now a few cars in the area with the standard wheels and they look OK. Part of me wishes I had stuck with the standard wheels and used the £450 towards the pano roof. That's life.
Thanks very much for the pics and looking at them they don't look that bad after all! Cheers Smile
(20-05-2012 01:47pm)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks very much for the pics and looking at them they don't look that bad after all! Cheers Smile

If you take a wheel off the car the wheels/tyres are bloody huge! I had a puncture the other week and i thought the lad at the garage had brought a lorry tyre in, not one from my car.
ED yours looks excellent I must say Smile I am having mudflaps fitted as well as side steps so the standard rims now that I have seen them will look great.
(20-05-2012 01:52pm)ED209 Wrote: [ -> ]If you take a wheel off the car the wheels/tyres are bloody huge! I had a puncture the other week and i thought the lad at the garage had brought a lorry tyre in, not one from my car.

Yes, I bought four 19" wheels recently and put them all in the back of the Evoque - not much room to spare!
Mine are standard wheels, some pics in my signature. I think they are pretty good as standard and so far no kerb scrapes!
If I were you I would upgrade to a set of 19" wheels, perfect combination , look much better but sensible tooVery Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's