babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: My Wait is nearly over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well car is being built as I write this message, should be up in Scotland about the 29th and absolutely cannot wait as it has been a long slog to this point, but all I can say is a big THANK YOU to all forum members who have received there cars, and placed messages on this site in relation to their experiences with the RRE, good points and bad points, it has been hours of fun reading messages and the info I have gathered has been immense, which will be of great use when I get my car.
For all others who are waiting you will get there in the end, and you will be like me with a grin on my face as far as Edinburgh to Liverpool.
Thanks again to all members
I hope you will enjoy it in first days as much as I do Very Happy

Really - GREAT car !

BR : MM
Nice one mate enjoy it when it arrives!! July for me!
Once you finally get to sit in your own Evoque you will forget all about the long wait.

I've had my one 4 months and I still love every minute of it. Hope the handover goes smoothly and looking forward to seeing some pics. I know they all say white is common but when you see it sitting in the showroom all polished it looks the part.
Great news johnboy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great news - it really is worth the wait!
Great news, it'll be worth the wait, I've had mine almost 2 months and still get excited when I drive it.
Mine got our postman all excited this morning - had never seen one in blue and virtually drooled over it - clearly a chap with taste. It does look just gorgeous too.
My thoughts entirely, Johnboy. Mine came off the line on Friday and now it's that nail biting time between the build and "The Call!"

I have been avidly reading all the threads about people finally getting theirs and the general consensus still seems to be WOW even after all this time.

I'm like a little kid before Christmas right now!
Just to warn you your car may be delayed slightly. After an 8 month wait my car was due to be delivered to the dealer on Thursday for me to collect on Monday. At present the car still hasn't arrived. The dealer has informed me that unfortunately the transport company has gone into administration. Deliveries are still coming but not exactly to any timescale.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's