babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoqueexpert - Where are you?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you gone AWOL? There are lots of questions for you to answer!!Tongue Out
(12-07-2011 10:03am)DJ2Tall Wrote: [ -> ]Have you gone AWOL? There are lots of questions for you to answer!!Tongue Out

Hmm I reckon he's been gaggedWink
(12-07-2011 10:29am)Daigriff Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2011 10:03am)DJ2Tall Wrote: [ -> ]Have you gone AWOL? There are lots of questions for you to answer!!Tongue Out

Hmm I reckon he's been gaggedWink

Maybe LR have jailed him in the back of the 3 door Ejoke (i mean Evoque) it'll will be a while before he gets out of there! Ner Ner
EvoqueExpert - last visit 03-07-2011 08:29pm

EvoqueMaker - Last Visit 05-07-2011 12:12am

Maybe they're just both so damn busy building our cars to perfection. I would have expected them to still be reading this forum even if they had been gagged, but it doesn't even look like that happens.

LookersParkRoyal - 2/7/11

Some of the other dealers seem to have gone quiet too.
I'm getting itchy fingers about purchasing a LR/RR ....
been ready the RRS forums, lots of people have shelved out serious $$$$ just to be told these are characteristics

Engines shutting off in the fast lane at 70mph !
Ball joints knocking like bow bells !
Engine management system displaying Engine Failure messages !

it's a beautifull car, but even a ferrari doesnt look that good parked up on the hard shoulder of the M25 on a cold dark December evening
(12-07-2011 11:53am)Owend Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting itchy fingers about purchasing a LR/RR ....
been ready the RRS forums, lots of people have shelved out serious $$$$ just to be told these are characteristics

Engines shutting off in the fast lane at 70mph !
Ball joints knocking like bow bells !
Engine management system displaying Engine Failure messages !

it's a beautifull car, but even a ferrari doesnt look that good parked up on the hard shoulder of the M25 on a cold dark December evening

I'd expect the Evoque to be better.
For starters it's being built in a different factory where the Freelanders and Jags are made. Which is probably a good thing as build quality from the main LR factory in Solihull is not exactly ledgendary.

Remember that forums attract people with problems too, it's why they get frustrated and search online...
So it tends to over represent the amount of faults.
You're right about forums, but reliability polls don't attract people with problems, they are an objective slice of the owners public.
No denying LR/RR has reliability issues, but I too expect the Evoque to be different.
Reference URL's