babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Parking Sensor Volume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just been out in the Evoque and thought that the Parking sensors Audiable Warning was much lower than previousQuestion

Anyone else had this or know how to turn it back up??
Not had that problem, quite the opposite, the sensor volume is seriously loud in mine, so would be interested to hear if it can be controlled.
Yes you can adjust the volume, along with the phone,sat nav etc..
(14-05-2012 10:18pm)doug Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you can adjust the volume, along with the phone,sat nav etc..

How??
(14-05-2012 10:36pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]How??
Well, if you don't know then I'm not telling you Laughing
(14-05-2012 10:51pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you don't know then I'm not telling you Laughing

LaughingLaughing
(14-05-2012 10:02pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Not had that problem, quite the opposite, the sensor volume is seriously loud in mine, so would be interested to hear if it can be controlled.

I agree - mine is also seriously loud and very sensitive-it was screaming at me to stop when reversing and I still had 18" of space left... I'm going to have to work out how the decibels match distance...
that is so cruel but funny Ner Ner

I'll give you a hint its in the audio system
What, like, if only there was a switch to adjust the volume Laughing
Yeah yeah yeah, I know, just found that if you twirl the volume knob whilst the sensors are active, it adjusts the volume of the parking sensors!!

I am sure I am not the only one who didn't realise this!!Embarrassed[/align]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's