babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear seats of 5 door evoque
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the rear seats of the 5 door roomy and comfortable enough to seat 3 adults properly over a long distance, say 500 km or so?
I don't find mine that comfortable but I am 6ft cuddly bloke. The middle seat isn't that comfortable at all.
Sat in it when I did the test drive.

OK it doesn't compare to the Mulsanne or anything, but it was never going to.

For 4 adults it's just fine, as long as they aren't 6ft8 or something. I find the side seats comfortable, legroom is good enough.

5 is a push, the person with that middle seat is not going to be too happy. The middle seat is not that bad for me, but I'm small. Scratch that, I'm tiny. But it will be fine, it's not like it couldn't do the job.
I'm 5ft 11in, and sitting in the back on both of my test drives with the wife and numerous visits to the dealer, I would say it was cosy in the back.

Ok there was 'enough' room (my knees were not rammed up the back of the seat in front), but I couldn't move much either, and I wouldn't envy an adult sat in the centre seat for a long run out. I don't know where they would squeeze their feet, as the foot space for the other 2 seats is quite tight.

If the driver is tall, and the seat is a fair way back then it might be a bit more uncomfortable for an adult behind the drivers seat, but probably ok.
There is plenty of width,but leg room can be compromised if a tall person is in the front.
The outside seats would be ok, but the middle for 500km would be a little like drawing the very short straw.
(14-05-2012 10:00am)Barneyridge Wrote: [ -> ]The outside seats would be ok, but the middle for 500km would be a little like drawing the very short straw.
+1, and be sure to go sloooow around turns Laughing
Reference URL's