babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Delivery Dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi All,

I am a new user hereVery Happy, and have been browsing the forum for a couple of weeks. I was just wondering whether the 'time frame' I have been given for my Evoque is realistic.

Ordered 13th December 2011, and have been told only about two weeks ago that the dealers should expect it to arrive on July 9th (but to give them a week or two either side of this date). My dealership in in Knutsford, Cheshire. I don't know whether certain dealers have longer time lags than others? But my impatience is getting the better of me.

How long did you wait for your Evoque?
I ordered a week before you and I will see mine on Tuesday 15th ..... A 6 month wait is about average right now.
It all dePends how much allocation your dealers has, i would expect the knutsford dealer to have a big waiting list.

I think the car would be popular amongst the cheshire set.
I ordered early November, picked up Thursday 10th May, London.
I too ordered from a dealership with a larger waiting list.

Ordered 2/12/11, just got a build date of 6th July this week.

With hindsight, it definitely pays to ring around dealers with fewer orders/larger allocations for shorter lead times
Deposit paid 26 Sept, should pick up in next week or 2 so 8 month wait for me.

Terrible system Land Rover operate, should be a built to order but they obviously favour certain dealers over others.

not that I'm bitter!
Varies but your time line is well within the average range...
i waited 9 1/2 months.
Ordered end of November, delivered late March.
I knew it would be quite a long wait, in hindsight I wish i had called round some of the dealers. But the dealership in Knutsford seem quite good so hopefully it may be a week or two early Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's