babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Shadow chrome alloys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is my Evoque... Dynamic, Orkney Grey with Style 7 Wheels... in fact Chrome Shadow is very similar to Orkney Grey and the difference is more evident on an Evoque in another color... but anyway it's my preferred wheels !!

[Image: evoque.jpg]
(29-11-2011 09:05am)SebM Wrote: [ -> ]There is my Evoque... Dynamic, Orkney Grey with Style 7 Wheels... in fact Chrome Shadow is very similar to Orkney Grey and the difference is more evident on an Evoque in another color... but anyway it's my preferred wheels !!

Very Nice

Thumbs Up
(29-11-2011 09:05am)SebM Wrote: [ -> ]There is my Evoque... Dynamic, Orkney Grey with Style 7 Wheels... in fact Chrome Shadow is very similar to Orkney Grey and the difference is more evident on an Evoque in another color... but anyway it's my preferred wheels !!

Seb that's awesome...... I'm so close to changing from white Prestige to your spec

(Still waiting for those interior shots hint hint! Smile )
That's why I'm also contemplating switching to Indus Silver on a Dynamic, because the gloss black paint on louvres, pillars, grille, rear door strip and mirrors contrast so well.

Plus there have been several comments about how the lighter colours highlight the Evoques lines.
(28-11-2011 10:05pm)Acwats Wrote: [ -> ]Jag

I can't find the previous post. Did you get the Evoque or the R8?

No to the R8, no where near enough boot space! Twisted Evil Laughing Off to see some V8 Vantage this weekend. The Fireanze Dynamic is still there, havent paid for it, and have put it on Piston heads is anyone wants it at list price. Cool
(29-11-2011 10:34am)memota Wrote: [ -> ](Still waiting for those interior shots hint hint! Smile )
I will... but again I forgot my camera... so I will do with my iPhone at noon...
(29-11-2011 12:10pm)SebM Wrote: [ -> ]I will... but again I forgot my camera... so I will do with my iPhone at noon...

No worries, thanks Seb. Iphone fine if you have time!
Done... I will post pictures soon in my Evoque topic... I hope they aren't so bad... Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's