babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Pure DLR's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw a Pure today (without Xenon’s) and its DRL's looked nice. The car I saw had a single bright LED next to the headlight. OK it’s not a dramatic as the Xenon DRL's but it looked smart with its blue white glow.

Also interesting fact....... when you put your indicator on the DRL on that side of the car switches off ....... so you can see the indicator light flash. Ingenious.
Be good if you could get a photo of this as well?

Main reason I went for xenons - the look of the DRL's
Is it what you see in this video?
(07-07-2011 10:44pm)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]Is it what you see in this video?

Thats not what I saw today ...... when the indicator came on the DLR on that side went off and stayed off..... until the indicator had finished flashing and then came back on again. There may be different modes.......
(07-07-2011 10:44pm)vision*R Wrote: [ -> ]Is it what you see in this video?
Not a nice video to hear considering this will be my first ever diesel - it sounds like a bloody tractor!Sad
My thoughts exactly. Let's hope there was an actual tractor out of sight.
LOL, yep that does sound louder than your usual diesel! Guess true test will be on the driving day.
Regarding the DLR turning off when the indicator comes on this is a feature of current Audi's, it does look really smart.
led's never show up correctly on videos they always look like they are blinking.

That video shows normal Xenon DRL's and not Pure non Xenons.

Got to say the Diesel bit is not good, what is a Freelander Diesel like?

Dave
(08-07-2011 08:05am)HA54SYM Wrote: [ -> ]led's never show up correctly on videos they always look like they are blinking.

That video shows normal Xenon DRL's and not Pure non Xenons.

Got to say the Diesel bit is not good, what is a Freelander Diesel like?

Dave

Good point, going to see me dealer tomorrow to sort out sone paperwork, I will ask him to turn on a freelander to find out. My Kuga is a diesel and it's not as noisy as it sounded in that video.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's