babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Order placed... some doubts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
placed order and paid deposit last week, i have an estimated September/October delivery which I am doubting... I live in Switzerland but ordered the car in Germany for export/import.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto (5 door)
Fuji White
Style 6 Wheels (not standard for Dynamic in Germany)
Panorama roof with Contrast Black
Vortex Black Interior
Techpacket 2 (navigation, auto tailgate...)
Wintercomfort packet (Heated windscreen/steering wheel...)
Adaptive Dynamics

I am doubting on a couple of points... interested in your inputs...
1) In Germany the DAB is not as standard... and is a 330€ extra, does anyone know what standard of DAB is installed... is DAB... or DAB+... I understand the basic DAB standard is being superceded and dont want to get old technology?

2) I did not order the Adaptive Xenons... I have never used a car with them before so not sure if I should or not (400€ option)

3) Homelink.... I have a remote control for my garage at home... are you ordering this? works well? worth 420€?

4) I did not order the Digital/Analogue tuner... anyone know if this is a "module" which can be integrated at a later time?... dont really see the value in it but maybe I change my mind Smile)
(07-07-2011 10:27am)paulelescoces Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,
placed order and paid deposit last week, i have an estimated September/October delivery which I am doubting... I live in Switzerland but ordered the car in Germany for export/import.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Auto (5 door)
Fuji White
Style 6 Wheels (not standard for Dynamic in Germany)
Panorama roof with Contrast Black
Vortex Black Interior
Techpacket 2 (navigation, auto tailgate...)
Wintercomfort packet (Heated windscreen/steering wheel...)
Adaptive Dynamics

I am doubting on a couple of points... interested in your inputs...
1) In Germany the DAB is not as standard... and is a 330€ extra, does anyone know what standard of DAB is installed... is DAB... or DAB+... I understand the basic DAB standard is being superceded and dont want to get old technology?

2) I did not order the Adaptive Xenons... I have never used a car with them before so not sure if I should or not (400€ option)

3) Homelink.... I have a remote control for my garage at home... are you ordering this? works well? worth 420€?

4) I did not order the Digital/Analogue tuner... anyone know if this is a "module" which can be integrated at a later time?... dont really see the value in it but maybe I change my mind Smile)

Hello

Sounds very nice. I would recommend Adaptive Xenons if you live in a rural area with lots of bends. They are good.

Homelink - don't bother. Standard on my FFRR but never had any luck programming it.

I don't think you can integrate the Tuner later on - seems quite difficult as you would need software upgrades too.

Sorry can't really help with DAB question.

Smile
any more insights into the DAB specifications? want to clarify before finalizing the specs.
Reference URL's