babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Who are you? Lets meet up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thought i'd dedicate this thread to all the Evoques who have met up in unusual situations....

Coming back from Europe, i was met with a grin on my face. Next to my Fuji Evoque was a Black one parked in North Terminal Carpark of Gatwick Airport on the 23rd of April. Check the attachment out.

Atleast some one had the sense of Humour to park next to me of all the available spaces. Thank you.
(So far, the drivers of the Evoque i have met travelling from the opposite direction have ignored me, despite hand waves or thumbs up or flash of lights.... must be a london thing.......)

The only problem was, my wife commenting, ' looks like His and Hers' ..... nudging that i was driving a 'Hers' car.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I love it when people do that, unfortunately I won't be able to share in the fun as my evoque doesn't arrive until July
Hopefully too they wouldn't 'ding' your door too and show some respect. I'd also park next to another Evoque owner, if it ever happens........
I got back from the park and ride today to find a lovely white Evoque parked by me. Must be a reminder or destiny lol
I think I would have left a space beween the two, using the unspoken rule of urinal etiquette as a guide Laughing
(29-04-2012 09:40am)Dimitrios Wrote: [ -> ]I think I would have left a space beween the two, using the unspoken rule of urinal etiquette as a guide Laughing

Lol. Hence, I always park it at the fence boundaries....Tongue Out
Sorry to be a misery but why do people flash at other drivers of the same car ? Do you high five everybody in the same trainers, or wave at people who also have milk in Tesco ?

It like when people say you should meet their friend, you'll like them, they're tall too !

I totally get a forum and discussing queries etc. ut what does a flash or wave achieve whilst out ? I'll get my coat if i'm the only misery.

PS, yes I live in London.
Merf, no particular rhyme nor reason, it's just one of those things in life, a bit like a club. You don't get it and that's fine - others do and that's fine too - c'est la vie

Smile
(29-04-2012 05:53pm)Merf Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to be a misery but why do people flash at other drivers of the same car ? Do you high five everybody in the same trainers, or wave at people who also have milk in Tesco ?

It like when people say you should meet their friend, you'll like them, they're tall too !

I totally get a forum and discussing queries etc. ut what does a flash or wave achieve whilst out ? I'll get my coat if i'm the only misery.

PS, yes I live in London.

Don't forget your umbrella Tongue Out
I'm looking forward to getting mine and hopefully being able to wave to other Evoque drivers. It seems such a nice idea and having driven a BMW for many years is something I have not experienced. Hand gestures yes-but those were from other drivers! LaughingLaughingLaughing
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's