babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Todays the day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's finally here after 4 months of waiting, its my babyRR's build day & now begins the final countdown to the much anticipated collection day! wooohoooo Very Happy
Are you going to watch the build ??
Unfortunaley im working otherwise it would have been nice to go & see it, i saw my JCW mini being built at the Oxford plant a few years ago & really enjoyed it so gutted i couldnt make this one!
Great news!
(27-04-2012 11:41am)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]Great news!

I know i cant stop Very Happy today, just want to get my delivery date from the stealer & then i might even let out a little wee!!
Great news Scott.....wonder if i will feel the same next Friday!
When i do pick it up ill be dropping ot off to the bodyshop on the same day to get the wheels & a few other bits painted, then when i pick it up again it will be all done & ready to enjoy.

Im sure you will Martin, its been a long wait but finally the light is starting to appear at the end of the tunnel & its a evoque signature light!! Very Happy
(27-04-2012 11:49am)ScottG1975 Wrote: [ -> ]I know i cant stop Very Happy today, just want to get my delivery date from the stealer & then i might even let out a little wee!!

And stop off at the toilet Laughing
Oh .. I thought it was a “wee" noise not wee pee ))
Mine was supposed to be started on Monday (23rd), but got a call today saying she's built, and delivery next week!

Can't wait (it's been a while)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's