babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Gloucestershire event cancelled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just had a call from LR and they have cancelled the Stow event at the end of this month. Apparently the cars are not ready!
No way! I did get a missed call on the mobile earlier - perhaps that is what it was about.

What did they say in relation to getting you to another event?
Apparently it's hoping to be rescheduled for 1st-4th Sept but they can't say what times they are so you can't book any yet! Tried to fob me off with Berkshire the following weekend.
Hmmm - I may well be fob-off-able with Berkshire the next weekend...
Hmm. What date and venue was ur original event booked for. Mine is in Gloucestershire too. In dales ford farm or something. Yet to hear from them.
Had the call too. Scotland now get the first drive days and they work their way south. He said it was to guarantee a representative selection of vehicles.
Be interesting to see how many different reasons they come up with for cancelling it Laughing
There is only one Gloucestershire event - it is the one at the farm (there are a number of events there on successive days).
Just had the call. Rebooked for 3rd September.
Sorry, but I have to laugh at the whole thing still else I'd go mad LaughingLaughingLaughing
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's