babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Tailgate close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Mine opens easily enough off the fob. But close is at best intermittent: I manually close it at least as often as the button does it. Does the car have to be locked when opening, or unlocked to close or what??

O have I a faulty button??
(24-04-2012 07:48am)Tosh Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Mine opens easily enough off the fob. But close is at best intermittent: I manually close it at least as often as the button does it. Does the car have to be locked when opening, or unlocked to close or what??

faulty button
+1 button problem as it should close, (or attempt to close) every time.
mine works 100%
(24-04-2012 07:48am)Tosh Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a trick or somesuch to make the boot close button work every time?

Hi Tosh,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your tailgate. I know other members have provided suggestions on the thread Cutter7 has posted.

If you find that you're still having problems and would like further assistance, please send me a private message with your details so I can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Nick
Reference URL's