babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Time to say Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Long time lurker but thought I just say hello as the Evoque gets closer and the anticipation builds!

Never ever been a Land rover/range rover fan, but wife decided see wanted a Discovery, we have 4 kids and had 2 bad winters here in the Pennines, the discovery seemed to fit the bill, any in December we acquired a Disco 3 HSE, all singing all dancing, twas at that point I suddenly became a Land Rover fan, the car is quality, having driven German cars over the last 15 years or so, I was really impressed. The salesman most have sensed this and out came the very large evoque book, before he'd reach then end of his pitch I handed over deposit like a giddy school girl. The months moved on and I began to think I didn't want the evoque, I'm ready for a change so I keep looking around, as the wife has a 4x4 now there is no need to keep mine, I could go back to a sports car..well maybe a sporty saloon...i pondered over ever kind of car but it kept coming back to the evoque...so pen to paper and I placed my order and spec.

Gone for Pimped version to try and bring the boy racer out in me again.
Black Dynamic coupe red/black leather black head lining privacy glass.
Welcome aboard aj.
Welcome.
Ant
Welcome.
Ant
Reference URL's