babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: build date yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My build date was yesterday (30/03/12) was wondering how long before I should get delivery as I need to get rid of my Saab Convertible, but don't want to be left long without a car!
How long will I wait now?
You'll probably have it in 2 to 3 weeks max I'd say.
Mine was the 27th and I've been told the 11th for delivery.
Both mine were 2 weeks from start of build to delivery.
The compound at Halewood where the transporters were loading was at least half full, we tried to estimate the number of cars in there but gave up, far too many, but given 8 cars fit onto a transporter, those drivers were/are going to be busy for a long time, two weeks does seem reasonable, we were offered the chance to have a cursory look to see if we could locate our car.

We wouldn't have found it in the short time we were there.
Ours was at the dealers 6 days after its scheduled build date! They did get it prioritised though due to the length of time we had waited, we picked up 8 days from buildVery Happy
Thanks guys not sure how quick I want it to come now as I need to sell my car as I don't want to trade it in as I will get nothing for it!
Hoefully I can get rid by the time they call me to say its ready for collection!!!!!
Reference URL's