babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Seats in Pure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are the seats in the Pure leather as standard?
According to the LR website - Yes
I read somewhere on the net that the pure has half leather in certain countries and all the pics I have seen of the pure don't seem to show standard spec!
(27-06-2011 09:00pm)caroline11000 Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere on the net that the pure has half leather in certain countries and all the pics I have seen of the pure don't seem to show standard spec!

In the UK full leather is standard at the moment.
Leather is standard in UK Pure but not as nice as the Prestige leather. Not by a mile in my opinion after seeing them at Evoque live.

Making me think twice about a Pure......
(27-06-2011 09:16pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]Leather is standard in UK Pure but not as nice as the Prestige leather. Not by a mile in my opinion after seeing them at Evoque live.

What's the bet you think twice again when you realise the said seats cost around £3k moreWink
(27-06-2011 09:16pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]Leather is standard in UK Pure but not as nice as the Prestige leather. Not by a mile in my opinion after seeing them at Evoque live.

It was one of the reasons I upgraded from Pure to Prestige after seeing both interiors at Evoque live. There was a big difference in the leather seats in my opinion.
I'm trying to keep cost down as much as possible and although the Prestige comes with a lot of the extras I want I would still have to add some options which would bring the total price up by about £4-5k, and I am having the car bought for me so I can't really be cheeky and upgrade to Prestige.
I have been wondering...... has anyone seen the 'alternative' leather available with the Pure Style pack? I understand it's better quality. At least that's what the LR lady that designed the seats said at Evoque live.
Re Pure leather / Prestige leather - yes there is a difference but you have to pay up. Don't forget though that this is a RR product and, as others have said here before, even the Pure leather is going to be good.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's