babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Just Covered My Shoes in Derv!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe I have just done this after reading others experiences, guess it is force of habit with my own car, that when the petrol pump clicks I keep going until the click is constant. I just filled the Evoque up and after it clicked waited a minute and pressed the pump again, I thought it strange that it seemed to keep going, until I looked down and it was pissing on the floor, probably a good half litre at least, what a bafoon! Won't bloody well do it againLaughing
Yep did that too, learnt quickly one click and its done, none of that rounding up to nearest pound lark! (mind you with cost of fuel over the last few months a pounds worth probably wouldnt overflow it anymore)
(26-03-2012 11:20pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ](mind you with cost of fuel over the last few months a pounds worth probably wouldnt overflow it anymore)

Some people just put £20 worth in - they claim that way the price never goes up!Laughing
Done that before with petrol on my Cooper S, most embarrassing.
Reference URL's