babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Should the Evoque be fitted with a Defibrilator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Owing to the recent incident of the footballer having a heart attack on the field, I wondered if car manufacturers would have thought of having one fitted in the car.
Coming from a medical background, it is obvious to me to have one in the car incase. We have one at work, and so do most of the Tube Stations in London. It is very easy to use it. Some makes come with verbal programmed instruction to guide you along the way and also record any communication when in use.
It may be a financial constraint to owing one, but it is nothing compare to saving a life if ever needed.
Would love to know what other forum members think especially anyone involved in health.
Is this a serious post?! Laughing

I guess you might need one if one of your intimidated drivers suddenly has a heart attack Wink
(19-03-2012 09:58pm)RacingSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a serious post?! Laughing

I guess you might need one if one of your intimidated drivers suddenly has a heart attack Wink

It's sometimes nice to be mean! Twisted Evil on a Monday morning especially!!! By Friday, I am an angel.Wink
I nearly needed one last week when I received an email from the LR dealer I'm using, without them being prompted.
So we have had paramedic and traffic cop,just waiting on the next post.....every evoque should have a fire extinguisher fitted Very Happy
(19-03-2012 10:10pm)vinny Wrote: [ -> ]So we have had paramedic and traffic cop,just waiting on the next post.....every evoque should have a fire extinguisher fitted Very Happy

And a coffee making machine to keep us wide awake while on the move....:Cool
(19-03-2012 10:53pm)jitenc Wrote: [ -> ]And a coffee making machine to keep us wide awake while on the move....:Cool

To use in the other hand while the first one is holding the mobile phone lol.
Tongue Out
(19-03-2012 11:03pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]To use in the other hand while the first one is holding the mobile phone lol.

Confused. It's never going to stop.....
Thought of a car seat massager as well....
(19-03-2012 11:07pm)jitenc Wrote: [ -> ]Tongue Out

Thought of a car seat massager as well....

Buy A Mercedes they have that!
(19-03-2012 11:09pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]Buy A Mercedes they have that!

Damn..... Nay, I love my Meany Voqueky!!! Tongue Out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's