babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: We want any car.com?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, has any one used them to buy their car.My dealer has offered me a low part ex price so I have entered my cars details with them.I have told them of scuffed alloys etc and they have come back with a price of between £1200 to £1700 higher than the dealer price.Should I try them?
No harm in trying, you have no commitment to them.
(18-03-2012 06:36pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]No harm in trying, you have no commitment to them.

I suppose your right.Thanks, I shall give them a go !
(18-03-2012 06:47pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose your right.Thanks, I shall give them a go !

By the time their guy has looked over the car their offer will be 600-900. Trust meSmile
I just sold my old car with we buy any car. I got £2,200 more than what the dealer offered so it was a no brainier.
Used them once and would never use them again.

I know it all depends on what price you have to compare them to but they were recently investigated by trading standards as covered in What Car last month so dont be surprised if they offer well below what their website 'estimates'.
(18-03-2012 07:37pm)Deaky Wrote: [ -> ]By the time their guy has looked over the car their offer will be 600-900. Trust meSmile

From what i've heard, when they value your car, is that the agents get 30p commission for every pound saved from their online valuation..

But as cjfp mentioned on post 2, you are not committed to accept..
I think as long as you detail every scratch/dent etc no matter how small then you should be ok. Altho they took £200 off my father in laws price because his mileage was too low and their system couldn't price it right.

Apparently ex employees have went to the press and confirmed they were asked to reduce the quotes by 30%.

Weebuyanycar have offered me £900 more than my dealer, I contacted some Honda dealers and have had a better offer off them to buy my car. As luck would have it they own the dealership I'm buying my evoque from and they will handle it as a trade in.

Stevie
(18-03-2012 09:07pm)steviep Wrote: [ -> ]I think as long as you detail every scratch/dent etc no matter how small then you should be ok. Altho they took £200 off my father in laws price because his mileage was too low and their system couldn't price it right.

Apparently ex employees have went to the press and confirmed they were asked to reduce the quotes by 30%.

Weebuyanycar have offered me £900 more than my dealer, I contacted some Honda dealers and have had a better offer off them to buy my car. As luck would have it they own the dealership I'm buying my evoque from and they will handle it as a trade in.

Stevie

If honda are part of the same dealer group your dealer should have already checked values from them!
I was offered £1200 more by the dealer than we buy any car! And then got a further £3000 more than the dealer by selling privately for my Merc SL
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's