babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Gutted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another RRE has come to live in my street...about four doors away!!!
(18-03-2012 06:18pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]Another RRE has come to live in my street...about four doors away!!!

Imagine how he must have felt with a new RRE on order, only to look out the window and see yours parked on the drive. Look on the bright side, at least you were first and exclusive for a while.
With laser co-ordinate setting I'm sure you could arrange something! Laughing
lol
tempting!!
Same prob here in Gib, around 10-15 in the town now including 4 other Fuji's Sad at least I started the trend.
This maybe hard to believe, but I am not the only one in the area with a white one. Should put more thought in to the colour. Think there's about 4 so far, so we have a nice little flock of evoques.
I'm sure you could use your "skills" to make it disappear.
Hope all is going well.
There's only 6 house in our street, so if another Evoque turns up it will be positively crowded here!
(18-03-2012 09:43pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]There's only 6 house in our street, so if another Evoque turns up it will be positively crowded here!

So what, there are only 10,000 people on this island and so far we have the only Evoque!
(18-03-2012 08:54pm)mickydd Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you could use your "skills" to make it disappear.
Hope all is going well.

yeah weel might have too!!
hope you are enjoying yours!!....can I have some little lights for mine please??
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's