babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Latest halewood news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything set for july 4th launch. Big quality crackdown under way for the launch. The beckham flowery interior has vanished off the new build thank god. Colima lime barolo black firenze red back on line. Bug your dealer for those colours. Btw any1 near halewood will see evoques on test drives frequently. Afaik most pop 1 is firenze coupe white roof red sports seats black int chrome wheels. The dogs danglies.
Great news Evoquemaker, especially about the quality crackdown Very Happy
Keep us updated with what's happening at your end.
Does that mean barolo black is available again
What about Santorini black? Is it on the horizon???
(16-06-2011 03:21am)Evoquemaker Wrote: [ -> ]Colima lime barolo black firenze red back on line. Bug your dealer for those colours.

Oh why did you say thatConfused??: I loved the look of the Barolo black Prestige at the evoque live events...and would prefer it to the sumatra.

Will the dealers know its back available I wonder...time for an email...he'll love meLaughing
Will these original colours be available on cars with a build date in august.
If so. I'm gonna call my dealer. I had pick Barolo in the first place but had to change to sum blk.
I've seen this one a few times now. i did see a white coupe yesterday at David Lloyd speke. My lad starts production on 28th June, like OP says ironing out issues/problems now on pre production cars.
I hope the quality will be top notch.
In the pub tonight people were taking the piss on the quality issue.
LR still have a way to go.
Reference URL's