babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Its arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just been told my Evoque has arrived at the dealers (6 weeks early).
Going for a look tomorrow and to arrange for my plate to be transfered
Hopefully will be driving it by the weekend Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Congratulations.

6 weeks early!!! is this without notice and a suprise? so what was your build date meant to me? what model have you got? when did you order?
(13-03-2012 02:59pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Just been told my Evoque has arrived at the dealers (6 weeks early).

Hi
I just ordered last Friday from Bury Stratstone, who was your dealer and what delivery where you quoted, waht did you get?
(13-03-2012 02:59pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Just been told my Evoque has arrived at the dealers (6 weeks early).

Congratulations - did you get the Xenons back on the order?
Blimey Speary that's amazing. You must be well chuffed!
Ordered last October without Xenons, then they came back on so I added them
I never really got a build date. I asked for end of april 2012. Mid Feb I get a call saying that it will probably be here around the end of March and then got the call today to say its here.
Spec Pure Coupe SD4 Manual, Fuji white, 19" style 5, Xenons, Auto headlights, wipers and dimming rearview mirror, elec folding mirrors with puddle lights, front fogs, Black interior.
I think thats about it
Anybody want to buy an Audi A5 ?
Picking it up Friday afternoon. woo hooooo!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
As a bonus the dealer had ordered Adaptive Xenons rather than just Xenons by mistake
Fantastic! (as long as they don't try to increase your bill Wink ) but what a bonus.
you'll get an empty tank of fuel now Wink
What a result.

Good for you.
(15-03-2012 01:50pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Picking it up Friday afternoon. woo hooooo!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
As a bonus the dealer had ordered Adaptive Xenons rather than just Xenons by mistake

Superb!!Very Happy

I asked my dealer today about a full tank of fuel, but he said they just put £20 inCrying I will try and get something out of him, certainly as one of my fellow partners in our practice bought his wife a new FL2 from there two weeks ago after my recommendation!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's