babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: VAT cut?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If my car comes early in March..Should I wait until the vat cut in the April budget?
(09-03-2012 12:05am)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]If my car comes early in March..Should I wait until the vat cut in the April budget?

Rolling with LaughterRolling with Laughter

You have a Fine sense of Humour Sir!!

N F C!!
The budget is in march isnt it??

It would be nice if they knocked vat down, cannot see it though.
Shocked
Budget is on 21st March - think it would be a miracle i they cut VAT...
wow! Why you guys are getting VAT cuts etc... over the other side of the Queen's reign we're getting a new Carbon Tax beginning 1 July 2012 plus interest rates from banks going up....

enjoy it while it lasts... even talk of a VAT cut is more exciting than not getting one... trust us. Laughing
(09-03-2012 09:26am)chiggy Wrote: [ -> ]wow! Why you guys are getting VAT cuts etc... over the other side of the Queen's reign we're getting a new Carbon Tax beginning 1 July 2012 plus interest rates from banks going up....

enjoy it while it lasts... even talk of a VAT cut is more exciting than not getting one... trust us. Laughing

Believe me, ther is more chance of ordering a Factory Build Evoque on a Monday and receiving it on a Tuesday!! No way will ther be a VAT Cut.

I think the Author of this thread has mistakenly thought that Labourt are in Government!!LaughingLaughing
and if they were in gov, there would still be no VAT cut!!!!
(09-03-2012 09:58am)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]and if they were in gov, there would still be no VAT cut!!!!

And road tax would be going up for 4x4's Laughing
Reference URL's