babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Very quiet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is everyone still around? I suppose after the 'live' events there will be a bit of a lull while we're all waiting for the 'unleashed'. Hope we can keep the forum going until we all get our cars or has everyone gone to the other Evoque forums? Or maybe peeps are doing far more exciting things than me Crying
I had a browse on the other forums but not that exciting. In the meantime I have decided to visit the Halewood LR factory on the hopes I may see a few more Evoques and ask further questions.

However ordered my car but still have not had any confirmation regarding expected build date. Next on my list (aside from the factory visit) is the driving day on July 22nd - guess that will include the next surge of posts.
Hi, I was thinking that too, not much being said Mad

One thing I want to ask is has anyone used the SWYS system before and is it any good?Wink
We're all missing LRX!
Well Im back today from our Cruise.Smile
Well Im back today from our Cruise.Smile
@DRRV - still got the echo echo echo ...
Everyone's watching a soggy grand prix!
(12-06-2011 05:53pm)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]I had a browse on the other forums but not that exciting. In the meantime I have decided to visit the Halewood LR factory on the hopes I may see a few more Evoques and ask further questions.

However ordered my car but still have not had any confirmation regarding expected build date. Next on my list (aside from the factory visit) is the driving day on July 22nd - guess that will include the next surge of posts.

Alex,
Factory tours. Did you still have to pay for this, or did your dealer book it FOC.

Martin,
If there still charging us to look round the factory, any way of getting us a "Discount". I understand that we can't go at the same time. But though your three sites you run, there should be enough of us willing to sign up, for you to arrange a discount. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

All,
Should be going to my dealer this Tuesday, to place my final deposit with final spec changes (I've been called up :coolSmile. Should know abit more about then the first Pure will hit the road.
(12-06-2011 07:48pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone's watching a soggy grand prix!

Grand Prix was great in the end though.
AntCool
(12-06-2011 08:13pm)doug Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2011 05:53pm)Alex Wrote: [ -> ]I had a browse on the other forums but not that exciting. In the meantime I have decided to visit the Halewood LR factory on the hopes I may see a few more Evoques and ask further questions.

Alex,
Factory tours. Did you still have to pay for this, or did your dealer book it FOC.

Martin,
If there still charging us to look round the factory, any way of getting us a "Discount". I understand that we can't go at the same time. But though your three sites you run, there should be enough of us willing to sign up, for you to arrange a discount. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

All,
Should be going to my dealer this Tuesday, to place my final deposit with final spec changes (I've been called up :coolSmile. Should know abit more about then the first Pure will hit the road.

Yes will have to pay and it costs £45 per person, which also includes a driving experience but only as a passenger - Mon to Thur mornings I think, or £100 per person for Factory Tour plus driving experience but you get to drive instead. They also said from July (near the start date of the Driving days) the factory tours will be closed until September, which ironically is also when the Evoque builds probably start. So it doesn't look like you can get a tour to maybe see the Evoques on the production line.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's