babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Macrae & Dick Inverness --- Michael Bennett -- Excellent Customer Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very HappyVery Happy

Well I have after long wait picked my car on Thursday -- absolutely love it !!! Well worth the wait !!

Would recommend this dealership - excellent customer service !!!!

Very HappyVery Happy
Sorry to hijack your thread. Glad you have picked up your car. Why did you use this dealership and not a local one?

I see your from Preston, there are few of us now kicking about. Would be interested in seeing a pick of your car with the rear mud flaps fitted.
(03-03-2012 10:41pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hijack your thread. Glad you have picked up your car. Why did you use this dealership and not a local one?

I see your from Preston, there are few of us now kicking about. Would be interested in seeing a pick of your car with the rear mud flaps fitted.

Hi. I purchased from my home town also number of friends have dealt with this dealership for years!

I will post couple pics in min
+1 they even fixed the headlining rattle while I waited - good service
[attachment=1631]
(03-03-2012 09:15pm)barbarad Wrote: [ -> ]Very HappyVery Happy

Well I have after long wait picked my car on Thursday -- absolutely love it !!! Well worth the wait !!

Would recommend this dealership - excellent customer service !!!!

Very HappyVery Happy

Rear Mudflap pic - close up
(04-03-2012 08:41pm)barbarad Wrote: [ -> ]Rear Mudflap pic - close up
Reference URL's