babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Any pics of Cirrus Headliner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

Does anyone have any pics of the Cirrus Headliner?

My Evoque is being replaced and I notice that the Cirrus has replaced the Ivory as the standard headliner in the Dynamic. Would like to see what it looks like.

Thanks
Why is it being replaced?
Because LR are muppets. It's only the Dynamic which is getting this imposed (for Pure & Prestige, Cirrus is simply a NCO alternative to the standard Ivory headlining). For the Dynamic however it means the Pursuit interior will look ridiculous if left with the new standard cirrus headliner (and personally I think the ebony wouldn't go as well as the ivory would with pursuit either). I ended up changing my interior to vortex/ebony at the last minute when I learned my order would have otherwise gone in as pursuit/cirrus.
(02-03-2012 10:05am)simonc Wrote: [ -> ]Because LR are muppets. It's only the Dynamic which is getting this imposed (for Pure & Prestige, Cirrus is simply a NCO alternative to the standard Ivory headlining). For the Dynamic however it means the Pursuit interior will look ridiculous if left with the new standard cirrus headliner (and personally I think the ebony wouldn't go as well as the ivory would with pursuit either). I ended up changing my interior to vortex/ebony at the last minute when I learned my order would have otherwise gone in as pursuit/cirrus.

I think dandavis meant why was the Evoque being replaced! (I'd be interested to know as well).

As regards the original question, I doubt if the difference between ivory and cirrus would show up accurately in a photograph. There wouldn't be much to see with a panoramic roof, and it would be shaded or washed out with flash if a solid roof, apart from photographic accuracy in reproducing shades of 'white'.
Ah yes you are probably right - oh well I always feel better after a bit of a rant about Ivory/Cirrus headlining! Wink

I think the best way to see the difference is to check one of the sample books in a dealership - you will also be able to directly compare what Cirrus will look like next to some of the other trim options.
(02-03-2012 12:26pm)simonc Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes you are probably right - oh well I always feel better after a bit of a rant about Ivory/Cirrus headlining! Wink

I think the best way to see the difference is to check one of the sample books in a dealership - you will also be able to directly compare what Cirrus will look like next to some of the other trim options.

No-one ever showed us a sample book. We had to pick using the rather poor reproduction in the brochure and on-line on the car builder.
Reference URL's