babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Can you feel your rear blower?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, what do you call the stupid thing? The vent at the back of the center console arm rest.

If I dangle and arm in front of the vent, while the heat is blowing strongly out of the dash vents, all I feel down there is a feeble breeze. Also, the breeze stays very cold.

Is this normal? Has anyone else stuck their hand back there? Sad
There is another thread about the cold air issue. Simply answer yes it is normal about the cold air, not sure about the volume of air.
it is normal, they call them airco vents, not air vents...
subtle difference
There was a while when I couldn't feel mine but I have lost about 20lbs and I can now reach. I haven't put my hand round to feel if its hot or cold air but as I eat a few curries I suspect it will be hot LaughingLaughing

Sorry, couldn't resist that oneVery Happy
Yes. It is cold and I cannot see any way to adjust the temperature. Sad
OK, so is this something we should add to The List, or is it reasonable for a high-priced car to lack heat in the back? If anyone has kids, do they ever complain about this, or is it a trivial and unnecessary luxury?
(02-03-2012 10:31pm)olde Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so is this something we should add to The List, or is it reasonable for a high-priced car to lack heat in the back? If anyone has kids, do they ever complain about this, or is it a trivial and unnecessary luxury?
Please add it. Thanks for all your work!
Done
Reference URL's