babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 1st March Deliveries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say a big good luck to everyone picking up their new cars on Thursday. Hope the handovers go well and the weather stays fine for you to enjoy your first drives.
(28-02-2012 06:25pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say a big good luck to everyone picking up their new cars on Thursday. Hope the handovers go well and the weather stays fine for you to enjoy your first drives.

Thank you for your kind words!! I can not believe the day has nearly arrived at last, so difficult fighting the excitement now!! anyway I hope you are really pleased with yours & enjoying your Evoque to the full! they truly are an amazing vehicle!!
And the same from me, good look to all those awaiting delivery of their new Evoques on Thursday, or if not on Thursday, hopefully the very near future!! Smile

Jason
(28-02-2012 06:25pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say a big good luck to everyone picking up their new cars on Thursday. Hope the handovers go well and the weather stays fine for you to enjoy your first drives.

Just wanted to add my best wishes to all you lucky b's picking up your cars tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day.

Looking forward to the reviews and photos.
Reference URL's