babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Panoramic Roof Increase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone who paid deposit/placed order before pan roof price inrease last year and subsequently received delivery recently been asked to pay extra £330.00 by dealer?

I ordered/paid deposit in May 2011 due to take delivery this Thursday been asked to pay extra and wondered if anyone else on forum has been asked to do the same?
No, I ordered in May last year and picked up at the end of October, but wasn't asked for the extra money for the pano roof!
(27-02-2012 11:31pm)Gerbol Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone who paid deposit/placed order before pan roof price inrease last year and subsequently received delivery recently been asked to pay extra £330.00 by dealer?

I ordered/paid deposit in May 2011 due to take delivery this Thursday been asked to pay extra and wondered if anyone else on forum has been asked to do the same?

Yes, Having to pay the extra. Ordered June 2011.

Queried it a long while ago and was told that only cars allocated to build at the date of the increase qualified for the lower price, however, I know that other people on here have successfully negotiated the lower price, I guess its down to the dealer. I suppose on the price we are all paying it doesn't make much difference but I would rather have the money in MY Pocket!!!
No price increase for me, ordered in March 2011 ,delivered Dec 2011 if I was you refuse to pay.
I did not pay the extra - if you have some kind of 'confirmation of order' email then neither should you.

I ordered in June and picked up (finally) in Feb
I ordered my car March 2011 orginally without the pano roof, then added it to my order 8th Aug after the Evoque driving date in Harrogate. My car was built 2nd week in Jan and I finally picked her up 20th Jan 2012, and didnt have to pay the increase. My dealer told me that LR were honoring orders up to the price increase which I recall from memory was about early Sept, but others on here will confirm the exact date.
I paid deposit April, order went in in July, got car December and paid the lower price!
Hope not or at least hope P11d price doesn't go up.
Reference URL's