babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Waiting at the dealers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to my dealers today to put in my final spec at Stratstone in Pickering and 6 cars were awaiting March delivery.1 Firenze and 5 Orkney grey.Grey must be colour of the month!
(27-02-2012 05:15pm)broady43 Wrote: [ -> ]Went to my dealers today to put in my final spec at Stratstone in Pickering and 6 cars were awaiting March delivery.1 Firenze and 5 Orkney grey.Grey must be colour of the month!

Everyone has Finally Realised that OG is the Best Colour!!!Laughing
(27-02-2012 05:56pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone has Finally Realised that OG is the Best Colour!!!Laughing

Don't know if that's the case but all the white ones are getting to much for me. Was actually glad the pictures of the damaged one were of a white one Twisted Evil
(27-02-2012 06:08pm)Wired Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if that's the case but all the white ones are getting to much for me. Was actually glad the pictures of the damaged one were of a white one Twisted Evil

Rolling with LaughterRolling with LaughterRolling with Laughter
(27-02-2012 06:08pm)Wired Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if that's the case but all the white ones are getting to much for me. Was actually glad the pictures of the damaged one were of a white one Twisted Evil

Very funny! They are beautiful, but I do know what you mean!

I've just come back from my pre-flight check at the dealers and they also had bulging showroom full (and more) of Prestige Evoques awaiting March delivery. However, mine was the only Orkney Grey there and was banished to the car park, probably because it's a Dynamic! Although more likely because I'm one of the first out on Thursday morning - can't wait, roll on 8.30am and my long drive to Hertfordshire and back!
(27-02-2012 08:44pm)Ranger4 Wrote: [ -> ]Very funny! They are beautiful, but I do know what you mean!

I've just come back from my pre-flight check at the dealers and they also had bulging showroom full (and more) of Prestige Evoques awaiting March delivery. However, mine was the only Orkney Grey there and was banished to the car park, probably because it's a Dynamic! Although more likely because I'm one of the first out on Thursday morning - can't wait, roll on 8.30am and my long drive to Hertfordshire and back!

Great Stuff!!

Just hope that us getting ours this month, hopefully, still get a little bit of the Exclusive Head Turning, that everyone has had so far.

I suppose in reality although there will be more about, the numbers are still relatively small compared to a Mondeo or 3 series!!
(27-02-2012 09:50pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Great Stuff!!

Just hope that us getting ours this month, hopefully, still get a little bit of the Exclusive Head Turning, that everyone has had so far.

I suppose in reality although there will be more about, the numbers are still relatively small compared to a Mondeo or 3 series!!

It's a beautifully designed, wonderfully realised car that I'm really looking forward to picking up on Saturday. (Dynamic, Barolo Black). I really don't care how many there are on the road or whether it has 'exclusive head turning' properties. I find that a bit weird. maybe it's just me.
(27-02-2012 09:56pm)Sensorian Wrote: [ -> ]It's a beautifully designed, wonderfully realised car that I'm really looking forward to picking up on Saturday. (Dynamic, Barolo Black). I really don't care how many there are on the road or whether it has 'exclusive head turning' properties. I find that a bit weird. maybe it's just me.

I like to have something a bit different, I know it won't last that long though!!

And what really Peeves me is that we ordered well before launch and still haven't got ours!!!! It really is an unfair system... Anyway, I am banging on again cause I am Seriously P***ed Off!!!!!!!!
(27-02-2012 10:09pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]I like to have something a bit different, I know it won't last that long though!!

And what really Peeves me is that we ordered well before launch and still haven't got ours!!!! It really is an unfair system... Anyway, I am banging on again cause I am Seriously P***ed Off!!!!!!!!

Thats pretty ridiculous to be honest pal, Which dealer are you using?
(27-02-2012 10:27pm)jasonagusta Wrote: [ -> ]Thats pretty ridiculous to be honest pal, Which dealer are you using?

Its a Dealer in Manchester. To be honest, when we ordered in June 2011, we were told that it would be 1 March 2012, which suited us, but I can't understand how people who ordered months and months after us have got their cars!! I didn't want it earlier than 1 March, but I bloody well expected it waiting for us on the 1st!!!!

I have a feeling that people who were really eager and put their money down before even seeing the car have been put down the pecking order in favour of grabbing newer customers, as they know that the people in first are going to wait!! Its A Disgrace to be honest, and there are a few of us on here with similar stories!!

Don't get me wrong we changed spec a couple of times, last time being September, but ALL Along the dealer said it would in No Way affect the build time, which is correct as it never moved in the dealers pecking order, we only got order called over to factory just before Christmas and were then allocated a March build slot. Well, no good keep Whinging about it, won't make it come any earlier!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's