babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: LPR Goodwood Festival Of Speed ticket give-away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Win a pair of tickets to the Goodwood Festival of Speed for Saturday 2nd July 2011. Thumbs Up

Simply reply within this thread before 23:59 on Friday 17th June 2011, and all names will be entered into a hat. The winner will be announced at some point on Saturday 18th June 2011 via the thread and a PM will be sent to the lucky forum member.

This competition is being offered to all forum members for all 6 of Martin’s forums:

Defender2.net
Freel2.com
Disco3.co.uk/Disco4.com
Babyrr.com
RRsport.co.uk
Fullfatrr.com

*Please note that one pair of tickets is available between the forums as opposed to a pair per forum. You can reply as many times as you like within the thread however only one entry per forum user will be submitted. To avoid multiple entries via different user names, only members registered to the forum before 6th June 2011 will be eligible.

So, get replying and I look forward to announcing the winner soon!!

James Thumbs Up
(07-06-2011 05:27pm)Lookers Park Royal Wrote: [ -> ]Win a pair of tickets to the Goodwood Festival of Speed for Saturday 2nd July 2011. Thumbs Up

Simply reply within this thread before 23:59 on Friday 17th June 2011, and all names will be entered into a hat. The winner will be announced at some point on Saturday 18th June 2011 via the thread and a PM will be sent to the lucky forum member.

This competition is being offered to all forum members for all 6 of Martin’s forums:

Defender2.net
Freel2.com
Disco3.co.uk/Disco4.com
Babyrr.com
RRsport.co.uk
Fullfatrr.com

*Please note that one pair of tickets is available between the forums as opposed to a pair per forum. You can reply as many times as you like within the thread however only one entry per forum user will be submitted. To avoid multiple entries via different user names, only members registered to the forum before 6th June 2011 will be eligible.

James Thumbs Up

James - I'm always up for a jolly! regards CJFP
(07-06-2011 05:27pm)Lookers Park Royal Wrote: [ -> ]Win a pair of tickets to the Goodwood Festival of Speed for Saturday 2nd July 2011. Thumbs Up

Defender2.net
Freel2.com
Disco3.co.uk/Disco4.com
Babyrr.com
RRsport.co.uk
Fullfatrr.com

James Thumbs Up

Count me in the draw please!
Count me in too please! Rolling Eyes
me too please!!
Me also, thanks Very Happy
Me too please! ...... I'd love to give the old picnic hamper an airing...
Yes please James Very Happy
..... and me please!
Me too
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's