babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Contrast Roof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, new to the forum, usually just lurking and reading posts, but today I went to see my car (collecting on the 1st of March) and its the si4 in fuji with some extras including the lux pack, but I noticed the roof isn't black, which I thought was included in the lux pack?

If anyone could help me, that'd be great.

Thanks, Amy.
Hi Amy
It's an option you have to decide !!
Kev
(25-02-2012 04:40pm)kevoque Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Amy
It's an option you have to decide !!
Kev

Ahh I see, thanks for your help!

Amy.
Definitely an option.. bit too late now, I am sure it looks fine thoughVery Happy
(25-02-2012 04:47pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely an option.. bit too late now, I am sure it looks fine thoughVery Happy

lol certainly is too late! I'm happy with it though Smile can't wait to pick it up!

Thanks for all the help.

Amy.
If you prefer it black get the roof wrapped in black ??
Just an option !!
Kev
(25-02-2012 04:54pm)kevoque Wrote: [ -> ]If you prefer it black get the roof wrapped in black ??
Just an option !!
Kev

I actually quite like it! I think I was just expecting it to be black and when it was white I thought it maybe hadn't been ordered correctly!

thanks, Amy.
If you had ordered a contrasting roof you would have received a black roof as I did looks good with and without did you get the 3 or 5 door ??
Kev
(25-02-2012 05:07pm)amyb896 Wrote: [ -> ]I actually quite like it! I think I was just expecting it to be black and when it was white I thought it maybe hadn't been ordered correctly!

thanks, Amy.

Hi Amy, I got a quote for a gloss black roof wrap, it was £240 + VAT. Thought I would try it without, then if I fancy a change, go for the wrap. Enjoy your new car, bet you can't wait.
Cheers Mick
(25-02-2012 05:14pm)kevoque Wrote: [ -> ]If you had ordered a contrasting roof you would have received a black roof as I did looks good with and without did you get the 3 or 5 door ??
Kev

I went for the 3 door, I'm trading in a 125i m sport so wanted something that looked slightly more sportier.

Amy.

(25-02-2012 05:14pm)mickydd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Amy, I got a quote for a gloss black roof wrap, it was £240 + VAT. Thought I would try it without, then if I fancy a change, go for the wrap. Enjoy your new car, bet you can't wait.
Cheers Mick

I'll see how it goes with the white roof and if I don't like it I can always get it wrapped. I can't wait now! lol.

Thanks for the advice, Amy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's